LIFT STATION SERVICES
Lift stations, sewers and storm drains work to direct the water and the waste away from residential and commercial buildings. Heavy rain fall can cause them to become clogged up with debris. When this happens the lift station can fail.
In South Minnesota, we can often experience several inches of rainfall within a few hours. This heavy rainfall could cause our streets to flood and the raw sewage to back up around residential homes and commercial buildings. When this occurs it is important to contact Flush Pro Septic Services. We will respond promptly to prevent any property loss.
Contact Us today for all your residential septic needs.
Prolonging the life of your lift station
- Keep lift station drains clear of debris.
- Clear clogged drains regularly.
- Protect your home or business from flood damage and property loss.
- Clean sewer and storm drains every year to prevent clogged drains.
- Preventative maintenance is the best solution to keep your lift stations clear and performing at top level.